Category: Travel Guides: best destinations to set sail
Read our travel guides to get some inspiration and ideas for the best destinations to rent a boat. Find out about hidden gems within each city, the best spots to visit and must-eats!
Inside our guides you will learn about –
- The best spots to take your boat
- Island hopping destinations and the ports where you can drop your anchor.
- The best tourist destinations and sightseeing spots.
- Detailed profiles on individual cities
- Activities and watersports in the area
- The best places to stop off and eat
- A survival guide telling you the best time of year to visit, travel information and tips
Norway is a special country, and it is no coincidence that it’s one of the favourite places of our ambassador, François Gabart. As you will understand from the moment you set foot there, Norway...
Let us take you to idyllic places where time stands still, far away from everything and everyone.
A country straddling Europe and Asia and a destination with many faces. The moment you cross the Bosphorus Bridge, Turkey invites you to a different experience. Sailing holidays in Turkey can offer you a...
Everything you need to know about sailing in the BVI.
Our latest blog post takes you down under to check out some of the best mooring spots in Australia.
What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘Martinique’? Surely rum, cocktails by the beach and Caribbean chill-out vibes. Well, you will find all that in this little paradise in the Lesser Antilles....